WIN A PLANETBOX ROVER! Eco-Friendly Lunch Gear Review & GIVEAWAY
|October 8, 2014||Posted by Stacy under Eco friendly lunch gear, Lunch gear|
Don’t tell my husband, but I’m madly in love with my daughter’s PlanetBox Rover. I started lusting over the stainless steel, “eco-friendly” lunch container years ago after spotting it on Facebook. On any given day, it seemed that I’d see a PlanetBox filled with the kind of school lunch that I aspire to: fresh, healthy, creative, and colorful. I wanted one badly but, let’s face it, they aren’t exactly cheap. About a year ago, I finally bit the bullet–and, as they say, the rest is history.
WHY OUR PLANETBOX ROCKS
So what exactly is so great about our PlanetBox? I thought you’d never ask.
* Foods stay separate Thanks to segmented compartments, foods don’t touch each other. In other words, no need to worry about (ewwww!) your child’s kiwis getting mixed up with her peas or (yuck!) strawberries getting mushed or turning his sandwich pink.
* Small containers fit inside Want to pack yogurt, or another food with the potential to get messy? Put it in one of the two small stainless “dipper” containers that come with the system–they fit right inside (or in the outer pockets of the carrying case).
* Lunch looks yummy When it comes to a great meal, we all know that presentation is key. Plus, kids love choices! Research has shown that they eat better when presented with a variety of different foods.
* No more plastic baggies You can ditch the Ziplocs, which are unhealthy for the environment (and can really add up cost-wise).
* It’s easy to clean Just pop it in the dishwasher and you’re done! Ours easily fits in the lower rack.
* Convenient carrying case The case (which comes in a bunch of different colors) has two outside pockets where you can pack extra snacks or even a thermos of warm soup for an entire day’s worth of yumminess.
Our PlanetBox Rover system really is the best. That’s why I’m happy to be able to give YOU a chance to own one, too.
THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!!! WINNER IS LENORE SMITH. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!
PRIZE: One lucky reader will receive a PlanetBox Rover Complete lunch set (RETAIL VALUE $59.95), which includes: a stainless steel lunchbox, magnets (for decoration), two small “dipper” containers and a carry bag. The winner will get to chose the bag color and magnets (subject to availability).
DURATION: This giveaway is open until Tuesday, October 14, 2014, at 11:59pm. THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the USA only (sorry, no Canada!).
HOW TO ENTER: Leave a comment below stating why you want a PlanetBox Rover. That’s it! For more chances to win, share this giveaway on Facebook and Twitter and leave a separate comment for each so I know that you’ve done so.
HOW WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN: The winner will be chosen at random and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This Rover Complete lunch system has been provided by PlanetBox, but I have not been compensated in any way. All views and opinions expressed are 100 percent my own.
Why are you interested in owning this PlanetBox Rover Complete? Leave a comment below for a chance to win! Contest ends Tuesday, October 14, at 11:59pm. THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!!
WAIT–BEFORE YOU GO!
If you’re a parent or teacher who values healthy food, be sure to check out A Year of Healthy Class Parties: A Planning Guide for Parents & Teachers.